Click Here! =)

Friday, January 06, 2012

My 2011 Favorite Lookbook.nu Looks!

2011 was a year when I signed up to Lookbook.nu. Lookbook.nu is a fashion website where you can post your looks and share your style to the fashion community around the world.

I signed up at lookbook.nu last August 13, 2011. For half a year, being a lookbooker, I have a total of 15 looks for the year 2011. Ranging from dressy to casual clothing style, here is the photo of my top 5 favorite looks from lookbook:


One thing that is common among those 5 looks merged - DRESS! Yes, those are my dresses and mini-dresses. I realized that I bought a lot of dresses last year! haha

Starting from left, is my floral dress. I wore this dress during my 21st birthday.



Hype that look on lookbook! :)

2nd look is a denim vest over a printed chiffon mini-dress paired with khaki shorts and strappy flats. This was my outfit when I visited Tacloban City last May 2011.



The photo above was my first ever look posted at lookbook. Hype! Hype! Hype! ;)

At the middle, the 3rd one, is a grey and pink polka dot dress topped with a dark blue blouse used as a cardigan.



POLKA DOTS ARE IN FOR THIS SEASON! :) Hype please :P

Next is a brown tiered dress. My mother gave this to me and I love it! :)



Last but not the least - my floral, specifically, blue rose-patterned summer dress! I really love this dress. I love the print on the dress and I love the cut. This dress is perfect for summer outings!



With this kind of dress, you may use the dress as a skirt and a cardigan as a blouse.


Goodbye 2011. Welcome 2012. =) More looks to come! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...