Click Here! =)

Friday, March 09, 2012

Striped Pastels and Animal Prints

It's been almost two weeks since I had a blogpost. Well, I've been busy looking for work weeks ago then rested since I had a problem with my throat. It was painful. 

I'm back now in Cebu for my work. My training will start this Monday. I feel excited and anxious at the same time. I'm finally entering the real world and I'm scared!

PASTELS - One of the trends this Spring 2012 joining the other trends like Art Deco Graphics, Sportslike Wear, All Whites, Graphic Florals and Tangerines. Pastels are cooler hues and pleasing to the eye. Pastel colors like sky blue, baby pink, butter yellow, etc make a dress more ladylike.

Hype my look on lookbook here.


Wearing pastels can also be paired with another lighter hue. With this look, I paired my loose tank top with my nude colored skirt. Pastels head to foot might look cute but also you may opt for a more balanced look by pairing it with a darker shade of color like the red platforms that I wore on this look.





Loose Tank Top - Sabella; Nude Skirt - Uniqlo; Red Wedges - SO! F.A.B.



Special Thanks to my pretty close friend, Mae (on the photo below) for making me pretty and Kristhy for the shots! :)


Thanks for reading!
Ericka~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...