Click Here! =)

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Believe me, it's MINT! :D

Hype my lookbook look here:










Believe me, the top's color is actually mint. :) This is what I wore during the Blogger's Meet and Greet Event organized by Nuffnang Philippines. The mint top was given to me by my pretty room mate, Rocena. I paired it with my beige high-waisted skirt and pink belt. To add height, I also wore wedges from Payless (but then after the event, I switched to flipflops). 

I had so much fun interacting and making friends with fellow Cebuano bloggers, plus I received an advice about blogging from Miss Eden of chicinthetropics.com! She's so nice! :) 

Photo by: Tof Solon Thank youuu! :)

PS: I'll be posting about the event in few days! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...