Click Here! =)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New In: Mango Bag and Primmadonna Platforms

These are the goodies that I bought lately!


Beige Bag from Mango; Jeffrey Campbell Inspired Platforms from Primmadonna





Oh Mango! This is my second "Lady-Like" bag that I had. The first one is my vintage Louis Vuitton handbag that was given to me by my Aunt. Most of my bags are not made of leather, they are usually made of cloth which are quite hard to maintain because you have to wash them if they become dirty. Before, I don't like buying leather bags but I finally changed my mind now. :)



Oh Primmadonna! I love wearing platforms because they are more comfortable to wear compared to heels. What I love more about this pair of platform shoes that I bought is that it's Jeffrey Campbell inspired! I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes and I've been dreaming to have one soon. :)

PS: Today is the first day of my class on my second course, my dream course, Law (LLB). Wish me luck on my Law Studies! I hope I can survive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...