Click Here! =)

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lakeside Florida






No make-up, big eyebags, acne breakouts. I humbly apologize for my very stressed look. 

I wore this outfit during my friend at law school's birthday. We celebrated her birthday a day before her actual birthday and that was Saturday. Saturdays at law school are the most stressful days during the acedemic year. We have so many law subjects on that day and for that reason, I opted wearing something which is very comfortable. I used my Forever 21 dress as my skirt then paired it with this lovely "Lakeside Florida" hoodie for a casual look. I was bringing a lot of books and Supreme Court Cases on that day that's why I'm using this backpack from Adidas

Photos by: Christine Angeli Otero

Wearing:
LBD - Forever 21
"Lakeside Florida" Hoodie - Thrifted
Backpack - Adidas
Shoes - Rusty Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...