Click Here! =)

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New In: Summer Shoes





I bought these shoes at a local department store few days ago. Prior to that, I was looking for a great pair of summer sandals or heels, I checked at local shoe boutiques but the shoes were damn expensive for me and I don't like the style. So I decided to go to the department store when I found these shoes with the styles that suit to my taste and plus, the price is half from those at local shoe boutiques! Of course, I checked the materials and the stitch and I believe that these shoes are more durable than those at the local shoe boutiques! By the way, that pair of peach patent loafers was on a 50% discount when I bought that! Such an amazing bargain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...