Click Here! =)

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I Have Another Blog!


Hi, guys! Sorry for lack of updates, law school has just started and I am so busy with law school right now. They say, third year is the hardest year in law school and I am starting to feel it already! Because of my crazy law school schedule, I would not be posting a lot of fashion posts here, but you can still catch up with me on my other blog, http://attyerickagarcia.wordpress.com. I just made a new blog last month and I will post there about life, law school and sports which are my other interests! :) Basically, that blog is a personal one. I hope you will visit my other blog if you have time! :) Don't worry, I will still do my best to update this fashion blog as often as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...