Click Here! =)

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Third Year Law


So, I bid a temporary farewell to my second year law books! I will be with them again hopefully when I reach my last year in law school which is the fourth year in which our subjects are mostly bar review subjects.


This is my admission slip and my class schedule. How fast time flies. I'm now on my third year in law school. I survived my first two years in law school and I am now halfway on my journey towards the Bar Exams. This is something that I am really thankful of! I hope I can still survive third year despite of my recurring gastric problems. Weeks ago, I was diagnosed with Minimal Reflux Esophagitis Grade A and Gastritis Antrum positive for Helicobacter Pylori. Right now, I feel disappointed because I am on my second week on my medication but still my Gastritis symptoms do not completely subside and they bother me a lot because our class will start next week. I hope I'll get well soonest so that I can study effectively for ten straight months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...